What should you not do when dating a Latina?
- Ask her to say something in Spanish.
- Call her “mami.”
- Ask her where she’s from ORIGINALLY.
- Immediately assume she wants a margarita.
- Or the word spicy for that matter, unless you’re talking about food.
- NEVER SAY “hasta la vista baby.”
- Ask her about Shakira or Sofia Vergara.
Are Latina loyal? Latinas are dedicated, loyal and will put their heart and soul into whatever it is they are doing. Whether it be their career, home, children, men, hobby, etc. Latinas excel at what they set their mind to. Culturally, Latinx households have a matriarch whom is respected, admired and is the “leader” of the family.
What should I know about dating a Latina woman?
- She’ll probably run on LST.
- But she wants to be on time, she really does.
- She’ll take forever to get ready for a date.
- Don’t call her ‘spicy’ or ‘feisty.
- Don’t expect her to speak Spanish in bed either.
How do I find a Latina to date?
- eHarmony Hispanic Dating.
- Match.com Latino.
- Follow NBC News Latino on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.