Which episode of Black Mirror is about dating? “Hang the DJ” is the fourth episode of the fourth series of the British anthology series Black Mirror. It was written by series creator Charlie Brooker and directed by Tim Van Patten.
What was the point of Hang the DJ? “Hang the DJ” echoes many of those same themes. It’s about love enabled by technological advancement and two people choosing one another over the world they know. It’s also about choosing a partner in the context of a wide world of potential mates, especially after you’ve had previous serious relationships.
Which Black Mirror episode is the best?
- Smithereens (Season 5, Episode 2)
- White Bear (Season 2, Episode 2)
- Men Against Fire (Season 4, Episode 5)
- The Waldo Moment (Season 2, Episode 3)
- Rachel, Jack and Ashley Too (Season 5, Episode 3)
- White Christmas (2014 special)
- Bandersnatch (2018 interactive film)
Who plays Frank in Black Mirror? Frank is one of the two protagonists of Hang the DJ. He is portrayed by Joe Cole.